So my first Youtube video has gone live now and this is just a follow up to it. Though the video highlights the method of how the “pizza” was made, I did not put up the recipe so here it is (along with the video).
Ingredients for the sauce –
- 1 tea spoon
- 1 onions
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 1 table spoon of mixed spices
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- Handful of chopped coriander
Ingredients for topping –
- 1 onion
- Handful of mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes
- Handful of olives
- Can of sweetcorn
* Pastry was ready made – it was the “Jus-Rol” tend to be really good because it’s easy to roll out and is vegan friendly.
- Add the tea spoon of oil, onion and salt in a pan
- Stir it, wait for the onions to go brown
- Add the spices (whatever you want)
- Add the can of chopped tomatoes
- Stir until it is all throughly mixed
- Add the handful of coriander
- Leave to cook for about 5-7 minutes
- Roll the dough out on a clean surface
- Add the cooked sauce on the dough (ensure it covers it all!)
- Begin adding all the toppings, you can add whatever topping you like!
- Put the pizza on a tray, then into the oven for about 17-20 minutes
- EAT UP!!
Though I call it vegan pizza, most of the recipe were veggies anyway so it isn’t really a vegan pizza. However, there isn’t actually any cheese added to this recipe (only because we forgot about the cheese). You can add whatever other things you want but be careful with liquid toppings because it might just end up making the pizza taste funny.
Also, if you’re a vegan you can find really good vegan cheese from Sainsbury’s, good quality cheese that does not actually smell.
If you have any questions about it feel free to drop me an email on:
or contact me through other social media below:
twitter – https://twitter.com/begumshafia01
instagram – https://www.instagram.com/shaaafiiaa/